So, as y'all probably know by now, I love free stuff.
Recently, I embarked on an experiment to see how many free samples of stuff I could get mailed to me by requesting it on the internet. I was really surprised by how many samples people will mail to you. There are a few good sites. I especially like Hey, It's Free! because they try to screen out any spammy/scam links.
I am going to keep y'all updated on what I actually receive in the mail.
So far, I have received:
- Hugo Element cologne sample (a little cologne sheet that smells delicious. All you cologne-wearers out there, take note). Click on "Free Sample" on the site.
- A little Quaker Rice Cakes MiniDelights packet. They sent me a whole little package of "Chocolatey Drizzle."
- Free Barack Obama sticker ("Yes We Did") from MoveOn. You will have to verify it with an email address.
- 4 Lactaid tablets.
- A "Being Girl" sample pack containing: 3 tampons, a pad, two pantyliners and a "Feminine Wipe."
- Free Juicy Juice sippy cup!
- My friend received the free Charmin toilet paper roll extender. Still not sure what that is, but you too can get one. She also received two packets of Splenda, which are probably worth less than the postage. I find that amusing.
- Free Benefiber sample (All gone, but check the Wal-Mart freebies for new samples).
- A bag of Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn. Sadly, they are now out of free samples.