December 12, 2008

An "M-to-F Kind of Girl" - Awkard

Imagine someone tells you that she is an "M-to-F" kind of girl. And then you have a whole conversation about how that influences where she wants to hang out and who she hangs out with.

And you have this conversation that seems kind of strange, but you figure, whatever, I'm a socially awkward person who can make any conversation strange.

And then it turns out that "M-to-F" meant Monday-to-Friday, kind of like 9-to-5. Aside from the fact that I'm not sure what "I'm a 9-to-5 kind of girl" means, I left so confused. And I don't think she ever realized that we were on different pages at all.

Straight (non-trans) people sometimes make my head hurt.

2 comments:

gromphus said...

HA! Amazing! I hope the content of that conversation was as hilarious as it sounds. Can you turn this into a trans monologue or something? Please, WTTO, please!

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a writer, but anyone else is welcome to take on the situation to write whatever they want.
WTTO