September 22, 2008

"next top tranny"

Oh, Fox News.

Apparently, there's a trans contestant on this season of America's Next Top Model. There really isn't anything special about this video clip. The two guys throw around a bunch of stereotypes and play the "she-he-she-I don't even know what to call it" game. But it's been a while since I've posted here, and watching this made me feel gross, so I thought I'd share it with y'all:



Has anyone been watching the show? How have they been treating her on air?

(Courtesy Bitch Magazine)

4 comments:

gendercrash said...

Here is a video response to Fox News and their disparaging remarks
http://www.gendervision.org/joomla/

Ily said...

"She had me fooled!" = "I thought she was hot, and now in my mind it's awkward for me, so I'm going to try to laugh about it."

Yeah. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

FYI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSOJZn9uMqE&feature=related

For whatever it's worth.

icarus said...

"A transgender."

Classy, Fox News. Very classy.

Also, she got kicked off this week. :-( She handled everything (the other girls, the bigots, etc) with grace and dignity. I wish her luck in the future.