I have a question for you all. We are always reading about studies that say we should sleep more, or that we should sleep less, or that we should try some new pattern of sleep.
We talk a lot about sex on this blog, but I'm not sure we've talked about sleep. It seems like a lot of activists I know who are also full time employed/students don't get a lot of sleep. Even activists I know who are not tend to lose a lot of sleep here and there. So...
- How much do you usually sleep?
- How much did you sleep last night?
- Do you feel that you are getting "enough sleep"? How much sleep do you think would be "enough"?
- Do you use any method or routine that helps you to sleep more/better?
- How do you know what is "enough sleep" for you?
- And, to make this question quench-specific (see, you knew I was getting there), what is the most awkward thing that you have witnessed related to or during sleep (yours or someone else's)?