October 20, 2007

Airport Security...

from craiglist missed connections:

Airport Security- You Caught My Eye! - w4w - 30


Reply to: pers-454040818@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-19, 7:25PM EDT

Odds are you probably don't even frequent this site, but on the off chance that you do, I would like it if you'd contact me.

It was Thursday, October 18th. We were at Ronald Reagan National Airport. I was working and I noticed you noticing me as you were going through security. I wasn't 100% sure until after you'd left and one of my co-workers confirmed what I already believed was true. I wanted to say something to you but at the time I was training a new employee.

If you read this and you're still interested, either come by the airport or e-mail me. Thanks

2 comments:

emily0 said...

LOL @ creepy airport security hookups

emily2 said...

someone had a dildo in her bag!!!