January 20, 2006

FUCKING CREEPY MEN!!!! (part 1000)

i could use a leg up here. can someone help?

sean "lil scrappy", who describes himself as "Quiet But Dangerous", just sent me this message.

WASSUP SWEETY I WAS PASSING BY AND I CAME ACROSS A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND WAS WONDERING IF WE COULD POSSIBLY GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND CHAT A BIT... DONT LET MY PIC FOOL YOU EITHER IT WAS TAKEN IN "99" BUT IM NOT SAYING I STILL DONT LOOK THAT GOOD CAUSE I DO... JUST INSIDE A GROWN MANS BODY THOUGH... BUT IF YOUR INTERESTED I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU... LATA...
yeah. just, um, smack him. or sick the boys on him.

PLEASE.

6 comments:

Arthur said...

English translation, please???

Honey, Ricki Lake went off the air more than a year ago.

aurora said...

See, I have this problem when I read things in all caps where I hear the words screaming through my head...

I was doing okay until I got to "IM NOT SAYING I STILL DONT LOOK THAT GOOD CAUSE I DO" at which point I started laughing uncontrolably. Defensive much?

I'd rip out his throat (metaphorically speaking,) but I'm not willing to cave and get on myspace yet. So...someone do that for me, please?

hwckdp: Korean term for throwing rocks at creepy boys

JSmithua said...

OMG... I say "lata"... how creepy...

emily0 said...

It's all frickin' appalling, but the bit what makes me snort in horror/laughter is: WASSUP SWEETY I WAS PASSING BY AND I CAME ACROSS A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

like, he's talking to me about me in the third person. i thought sexual aggression by over-testosteroned males couldn't be more dehumanising, but i was wrong. now i've learned that you can even be discussed as if you aren't there.

makes me want to arrange a deballicisation, it does.

ncuinc: involuntary onomatopoeic sound i make every time i read that fucking letter from "lil scrappy".

aurora said...

Maybe he was actually talking about someone else. Like, someone who exists in plural form. (Though he did get the "beautiful" part right, so that only puts him at -999 points in my book.)

emily0 said...

Do you think he knows if a neovagina smells like pussy?

pajeyuv (Chechen) (chiefly police & legal): technical term for a legal killing done by a woman in blood-vengeance cum self defence because of Excessive and Unwanted Male Attention (aka "EUMA Killing")