December 14, 2005

The Cthulhu Cthozy

O my sweet, leaping Nyarlat-Hotep, someone's gone and made dildo/penis cozies to resemble Great Cthulhu (bless Its slumber & bless Its waking) and The Flying Spaghetti Monster. And they are for sale on eBay: Cthulhu Cthozy (bless Its slumber & bless Its waking) & The Flying Spaghetti Monster Cozy

Great Cthulhu (front)(side)(rear)
The Flying Spaghetti
Monster (front)
(side)(rear)

Ha ha, I was just talking about (knitted) penis cozies the other night with Tea Cozy...

Thanks, Warren Ellis!

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow. I will admit there has been some talk of knitted penis cozies in my household of late, but the added tentacles really make these... stand out, if you'll pardon the pun.

wannatakethisoutside said...

What is a penis cozy?

tea cozy said...

oh my god! they're amazing! have you guys seen the knitted uterus, by the way?

http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTwomb.html

this would be... a very odd sex toy cozy. any thoughts on what sex toy it would be cozy for?

Kelseigh said...

Hi, I'm the artist who made both of those. I just thought you'd like to know that I've just put up a Trogdor Cozy as well.

Thanks for the kind words!

wannatakethisoutside said...

I am obsessed with Trogdor! This is the greatest thing ever!

icarus said...

would you, theoretically, use this to keep your dildo warm?

because there's nothing worse than a cold dildo.

erm, yeah.